Photobucket

When Josh was in Korea, he was able to get a custom made flight suit for Noah. He had them make mini patches that were exact replicas of the ones Josh wears. The greatest part was that Josh's brother is stationed over there right now and was able to pick up the suit when it was ready and mail it over to us! Thank You Brian! Noah LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSS wearing the flightsuit to Josh's work! He feels so cool walking around with all the other pilots! One of his favorite things that Noah likes to do is go to Daddy's work and he goes into the squadron on his own and finds Josh upstairs at his desk. Of course I make sure that Josh knows he's coming the minute he steps in there. Noah thinks that he's such a big boy doing it on his own! This is actually his 2nd flightsuit but the first one was from Gymboree and although we got so much use out of the last one, we have to pass it down to Katelyn now.

Photobucket

Seeing him with Josh in his flight suit is the sweetest thing. He'll always have these memories and cherish these Dad & I moments. (which reminds me that I need more of those with Katelyn) Even if Noah grows up not wanting to fly planes, Josh and I love that he can look back and see that he was Josh's mini-me. I have such confidence that Noah will grow up to be something even more wonderful than he is now.

Photobucket

0 comments



Post a Comment