Photobucket

Today was a hard day to swallow. I had to see my little guy walk across the stage and grab his little diploma for preschool. As we watched some of the slideshows, I shed a few tears, as they kept showing pictures of baby years to now. I woke up this morning and to look a good look at him and it's hard to believe how big he has gotten in the matter of weeks let alone years! He is just a couple weeks shy of his 5th birthday and I don't know how many times I can say, that it makes me just depressed! My sweet little boy is growing up!

Noah spent 3 years at Old Fort Baptist Church in Summerville, SC. It was an exceptional place to socialize and learn! He has had such good care with his teachers and I am so impressed with what this church has done in their Child Day's Out and Preschooler program. Noah learned A LOT these past two years and had exceptional teachers! We are not members of this church but they have taken such good care of Noah over the years and we have enrolled Katelyn to start her first year in August!

1 Comment

  1. The Phillips on May 26, 2009 at 5:03 AM

    WOW, he it way too cute!!!

     


Post a Comment