It's been a very long time since we've shared our world with the world. I started out with my blog to keey our friends and family updated with the happenings in our daily lives. With our kids growing so fast before our eyes, it was a fantastic idea to journal it right here on blogger. It was really easy to do while Josh was deployed but as soon as he got back, our lives got busy and I put this on the back burner. Since my last post...Josh came back from his four month deployment and unfortuantely we had no vacation and life suddenly became too fast to keep up with!
Josh and I both started school and if that wasn't enough to keep us up late at night and hardly conversing with another, Josh was upgrading to the most senior level at his job, and I was collaborating with a photographer to start a business with photography here in Charleston. On top of all that, we had two kids that needed our undivided attention and lots of love!!! No matter how busy we get, they are our first priority!

Noah is two months shy of turning 5 which makes it difficult to breathe as I type this. My bond with Noah is something magical. He is truly an angel sent from God and I want to freeze him at this age and keep him by my side forever. I never imagined that having children would bring this KIND of joy into my life. It's unexplainable to friends who do not have kids. I feel very blessed and am so thankful for the life I have led so far.

My daughter Katelyn is completely the opposite of Noah. She's tough, strong willed, and fearless. She hates hearing the word "NO" at 1 years old and I imagine it's only going to get harder to say No! She is our cuddle bug and her laugh is infectious. She is the little comedian in the family and she melts our hearts everyday! She's talking up a storm now and every hour it seems she is saying a new word! But I think if I added up all the words she says in a day, Noah would be the most repeated!

0 comments



Post a Comment